Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Speaking of seasons...(Oct. 20 blog) Fall finally arrived in Houston. The temperature got all the way down to 47F. No, I do not miss Boston THAT much. Cold weather, though it is nice to think about and look at, specially with all the snow (everyone now - AHHH!!), has a way of slapping me and waking me up. No, I will stick to my original thoughts - winter sucks!

Ponderables...Why do candy companies bother making candy other than red ones? The other day I was thinking, as I watched a Mentos commercial, that everyone always fights over the red ones. It does not matter if you are eating Mentos, Starbursts, or Life Savers. I have actually opened packages and eaten just the red ones. I always try to pass the other flavors around but get "are there any red ones?". Huh, just a though. Hey, and what is up with the orange Starburst - YUCK!!

No comments: