Sunday, October 19, 2008

The internet

The internet has let me down! I usually rely on the internet to find pretty much everything in my life. I use it to find items for my kid's birthday parties, I use it to find long lost friends and to remind me why there are so, and I use it to search for any diseases I might be having. How else would I of known that was dying from a malignant tumor last year?! Anyway, the internet completely let me down this time.

How hard can it be to find a black mini dress with split-sleeves?? Huh??? It is nearly impossible. I have been searching for a couple of days now to no avail. I pretty much have had to settle for a tunic with 3/4 sleeves, which I am pretty sure will be way too short, I guess I will be flashing a some people. On top of that the dress, err tunic, I am settling for is costing me $158!

I am still kinda pissed off about this whole internet business. You would think that in today's day and age all I would have to do is type an item description and have the exact item I want just pop up. There would be no days on end looking for that magical dress that in my mind will make me look amazing. In a perfect world the item would just be there waiting for me...sigh.

No comments: