Saturday, November 15, 2008

High School Reunion - MTG #2

I attended my second high school reunion planning meeting today. Things are going well, I think we have decided to plan and put together the event ourselves rather than use a planning reunion service. This will mean a lot more work for those involved, but we will have more control of how we want things done. Is that good or bad? don't know yet!

This time for dessert I made Walnut Brownies and took some vanilla ice cream to accompany my chocolate creations. Yummy!!

Huh, once again, I used to be incredibly shy in high school, so it is a little weird to me that I would want to be involved as much as I am, since realistically I AM meeting my classmates for the first time. So far everyone has been super nice, so I hope that things continue as well as they are. If not, I will just have to eat my $50 worth of food at the reunion party!

No comments: