Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Worker Bee....Not!!!

Funny thing - This morning I told Baby Girl that I would pay her $4 an hour to work for me. She asked if she would be paid daily. I told her that I would pay her every Friday for the week worked. She asked if I could drive her to Toys R Us after I pay her. I said, sure! Anyway, I told her to keep track of her hours, sign in and out that type of thing. Anyway, she told me that she was taking of from work today. I told her that she had not even started working and how could she take the day off? She said that I had just told her today and that she was not ready. She also asked me if she could take breaks if her friends came over...wth?!! What kind of worker am I raising here?!!
She has yet to start working...sigh!

1 comment:

Hopegiver said...

Hey Chica!

Logging in on blogspot after what seems like forever...

Wanted to say hello and let you know I am the one following you on Twitter as Hopegiver.

CJ