Monday, January 31, 2005

A Sad, Sad Day in TV History

On Friday the last episode of Grounded for Life aired. Yes, I know that I am being overly dramatic with my entry title, but after 4 years of being a fan of the show it is a little sad to see it go.



I am a little bummed that my TV watching has been decreasing, this it is not because of a lack of shows, but it is because it seems that most TV time is being taken up by reality tv. I have always said - acting and drama should be left to the professionals! Yeap, I do not watch reality tv. The only "reality" show I watch is American Idol and that is because I like the singing or bad singing for that matter. I hate any show that when I turn it on till the time it ends there is people yelling at each other, talking bad about someone, or stabbing someone in the back. How is that entertainment?!!!

There are only two shows that I am religiously watching now days. They are Arrested Development and Life As We Know It. From what I have been reading Life is in hiatus and will not be returning. Great!!!

My other TV time has been spent watching the History and Discovery channels. It could be worse. At least I am learning something.

No comments: