Tuesday, February 08, 2005

BO-RING!!!

If Janet's saggy titty fiasco was too much for family television I think that Paul McCartney's part in this year's Superbowl was completely the opposite.

I was emailing some friends when I decided to check out the half time show, well, to my surprise it was over before I could see it. I was listening to it and heard only four songs played. The whole thing sounded pretty mellow to me.

I hope this year's half time show does not set a new precedent for things to come. I think that one "wardrobe malfunction" or a singer's bad choices should not ruin it for everyone. Afterall, the only reasons I watch the Superbowl are for the commercials and the halftime show. Football game?!, what game??

Do not get me wrong I do like Paul McCartney and at times have had to defend him for his "Wings" phase.

I just think the Superbowl did a 180 degree turn in coming up for the enterntainment for this year's half time show. Who are we going to see next year? Barney?

No comments: