Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Shopping





I went shopping today, I dunno why, I still have a million pounds to loose. I guess that I am feeling a little more optimistic since I started that Slim-Fast shake thing. Anyway, armed with my gift card (I returned the birthday gift the hubby gave me last year after I found out I was pregnant) I headed to my local Anthropologie store. Have I mentioned I just LOVE that place.

Well, I found a lot of cute stuff, ON SALE!!!, including that super cute sweater up top. Yes, yes, I know that it's summer, but I got it for super cheap. I also bought one for my sister. Also, just an FYI - the Anthropologie internet sale prices are a lot more than they are at the store, so save some money and go to the store, plus it is a lot more fun.

I plan to wear my new t-shirt (second pic) to the Art Car Parade this weekend. Who else is going??

I just figured out that this whole loosing weight business is a lot more fun when you can do it looking cute without worrying about the super sized clothes you are wearing. Yippie for me!!!

No comments: