Wednesday, August 16, 2006

First Day of School

Today was Baby Girl’s first day of school. Her introduction into the public school system began early this morning. BG completely surprised me by getting up super early and being 100% cooperative, so unlike her.

I know that she went to Paddington last year for pre-k, so you would think that I would be a little more prepared for her to go to school, but I don’t know for some reason today seemed a little more “official”.

Her teacher Ms. Nichols is super nice. She has taught for 3 years, which is nice since most kindergarten teachers tend to be fresh out of school, she is 26, about 5’ 9”, and I swear she does not weigh more than 90 pounds.

Some of the parents and kids seem nice, but I did see one of BG’s classmates wearing a Tupac t-shirt.



No comments: