Monday, August 21, 2006

My Summer TV Watching

I love TV, ok, let me rephrase that, I love good TV. There are only a couple of shows that I have been totally and completely addicted to this summer, what does that mean? Well, it means that I actually make time to watch them the day or the day after they come on. It seems insane that I have been so busy that sitting down and watching tv is actually my relaxing time. Anyway, one of the shows is Rescue Me – I just love that show I have been a Rescue Me addict since last season. It is a really good show. The season finale is Tuesday and I can not wait. The kids need to be in bed and sleep by then. No noise just me and my television. Ahhhh.

The other show I have been watching religiously is Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. That show is so funny. The actors are so good; it makes you wonder what they are really like outside of the show.

Another FX show I have started to watch is 30 Days, from the same guy that did the Super Size Me movie. In 30 days a person has to live and do things that are so completely unlike them. There has been a show about a Minuteman that lives with an illegal family, another where a pretty normal sales guy gets a life coach, learns yoga, and gets his charkas cleansed. Well, you guys get were I am going with this. I asked JR what my 30 days would be, I think that question is better left for someone else to answer since they know you best. His answer was that my 30 days should be spent with a daredevil. I hate rollercoasters and pretty much anything that takes my feet away from the ground. For JR I though his 30 days would be better spent with a homosexual couple. He would walk away during the romantic scenes in BrokeBack Mountain. I was all like, oh, come on JR, it is a love story, and they are in love, how romantic (even though I thought that the Jake Gyllenhaal’s character was a jerk). He would leave, come back and continue watching when the scene in question was over.

Where or with whom would YOU spend your 30 days? (Ask someone that knows you best and don’t change the answer).

No comments: