Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Nip/Tuck - Yeah!

My Tuesday night Rescue Me fixation was replaced by my Nip/Tuck one. Tonight was the season premier of Nip/Tuck, yeahh!! I have been so looking forward to it since last year. This season looks amazing.

During Nip/Tuck there was a preview for the movie Running with Scissors. I have been looking forward to the movie, but I am a little disappointed. The preview does not look as interesting as the book, yes, I know that is always the case, but one can hope.

I read Running with Scissors some months back and really enjoyed it. I read that Annette Bening might get an Oscar nomination for her role as a crazy mom. I really liked her in American Beauty and was hoping that the movie would match the book.

The preview for Marie Antoinette with Kirsten Dunst does look fun. I am not a Sofia Coppola fan, but I do enjoy her cinematography. I really think she does an amazing job setting up the shots and getting the pictures to tell a story.

Oh, yeah, and the movie Stranger than Fiction looks very, very funny.

No comments: