Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Warning – eBay Scam

On Sunday night my auctions ended and as I was in the process of emailing invoices, the second the auctions ended, I got an email sent through eBay telling me that they wanted to buy my product and if it was still for sale.

Now, I never, ever click on the “response now” link on the eBay messages without checking the auction number on the message first. I did that, and the number was a bogus one.

The same thing happened again when I was uploading auction items!

I guess those scammers know you are so busy, caught up with eBaying, that you will most likely not check the link before clicking on it.

Beware – if they get your eBay log on they can get your PayPal info.

Be careful.

**This has been a public service announcement, we now return you to your regular scheduled program.

No comments: