Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Life Update

Hey guys, I have been missing you all. Life has been crazy, I have been extremely busy, but that is all about to change since my last day at work is the 29th!! I am excited and kinda scared at the same time, but know that it is for the best.

The business has been doing incredibly well. I am actually pretty proud of myself, it has been a learning experience and of course I still have a lot to learn.

The year is almost over, wow, it has just flown by. It seems that the older I get the faster the world spins. I hope you guys have a great Christmas accompanied by your families and friends. We are actually hosting Christmas dinner at the house (yes, a lot of work) so it will be nice to see everyone and not have to drive to get there.

The kids are doing well and making me feel old. After Baby Girl opened one of the toys she got in her school’s Christmas (the word Halloween could not be uttered, but there was a huge Christmas celebration, which of course I organized) goodie bag, she looked at me and said “Mom, do you like my pretty bracelet?” I said, yes, and told her that is was not a bracelet, but something called a Slinky. We had a lot of fun trying to make it walk down the stairs.

No comments: