Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Smells Like…

vomit all over my house!! The Sequel started throwing up last night, so we decided to have him sleep with us that way we could keep an eye on him. He kept waking up, every couple of hours, and making gagging noises, so JR would pick him up and take him to the sink. He was not as quick as I would have liked since gradually the whole bed was covered with towels. Later, in the wee hours of the morning JR decided that he was not going to get any sleep and took The Sequel to the home office. Yeap, you guessed it, it smells in there too. While that was happening I did manage to get a couple of hours of sleep. Eventually JR and TS came back up and the fun continued.

In the morning, all I hear is the desperate pitter patter of Baby Girl’s feet trying to make their way to bathroom, great!!

The clothes causalities were many; I think we all changed a couple of times throughout the night. The house has a funky sour milk smell to it and every so often I step on something wet and not recognizable. Wonderful. It is going to be a long Febreze day.

No comments: