Sunday, April 12, 2009

We Are Off To See The Wizard

On Sunday we went to the Hobby Center to see The Wizard of Oz. I thought my daughter would be a little more excited to see The Wizard since we are die hard Wicked fans, but that was not the case. Baby Girl kept saying that she had already seen the movie and that she had not liked it all that much...what? It is the front-end, pre-sequel, to Wicked!! Blasphemy!!

Our tickets sucked. We were all the way up in the peanut gallery section, well, I would say past the peanut gallery section. Since the husband and I are unemployed we decided to save some cash by sitting next to the people wearing sports jerseys and baseball caps. Some of them even had CROCS!!! Who goes to the theatre with Crocs??!!

Anyway, the play was ok. The doggie, Toto, did an amazing job. The music was good and the acting commendable. Overall I give it one thumb up! The play however got me super excited about seeing Wicked this summer in Austin. I can't wait.




No comments: