Thursday, November 13, 2003

Yes, tonight is the Rabanes concert, I am so super excited. It should be a lot of fun. I will keep you all posted on how it went.

Enlightenings...Well, I have come up with a new way to live my life and to tell you all the truth it is actually working for me. I have decided that I will let everyone live their life as they see fit...yes, I know, you are saying, isn't that what we are all supposed to be doing? Well, yes, but there are times when you want to pass your pearls of wisdom to other people and it does not always turn out the way you expect it - you know, big hugs, thank you, thank you, hugging again and of course something mentioned about saving their life - nope, not always like that. Anyway, to make a long story short, I will no longer offer my 2 cents. I will wait until "what do you think?" before giving my opinion and even then I will try to limit my answer. Yeap, I will be completely hands off, huh, I will see how this goes.

Ok, see you guys tomorrow after the concert.

No comments: