Tuesday, November 18, 2003

The rain was CRAZY yesterday! I had made plans with my aunt, that has been in Houston at The Medical Center and is only 4 years older than me, to go shopping on Monday. We were planning to go to Katy Mills. By the time my time to go to pick her up rolled around it had not stopped raining for three days. We left the house and got to the Medical Center ok, but as we waited to pick her up the winds started picking up and with was raining some baseball size drops. On the way out to the freeway the water was so high that we had to drive in the median. So, our plans had to change, no more Katy Mills. It took us 1.5 hours to get from Hermann Hospital to Meyerland Plaza, usually a 15 minute trip, it was crazy. There were so many people stuck and so many cars abandoned. The bayou near Meyerland had completely overflowed and the feeder roads were closed. It was crazy, but we do live in Houston.

In The News...What is the deal with Michael Jackson now? I am beginning to question some of these parents. I mean the guy is pretty freaky anyway so are these parents like "You wanna go to MJ's house to hang out?, yeah, sure, I don't see the harm in that. Just because he has a ranch called Neverland filled with different animals, has a pet monkey, used to be black, has been seen suspending his own children (so he says) out of a balcony, and has been sued before for child abuse, I don't see any problems, you go ahead". What parent in their right mind lets their child go over there and hang out? I mean the parents are to blame for their stupidity, maybe they should be the ones being sued. Oh, yeah, and the parents of this kid don't want any money, they want the TRUTH to be known. How about working on something we did not know??

No comments: