Thursday, December 04, 2003

Oh, my, it has been a long time since I had written anything on here. My New Year's resolution list is starting...1. More blog updates. Ok, well, I am currently in Boston, Mass. I got here on Monday. On Sunday before I went to sleep I looked at weather.com for the latest updates, it said, and I quote, highs in the 40's and lows in the 20's. So, of course I packed accordingly, but no, we had a "Canadian" front come through and messed everything up. It was crazy I think it got down to 15F and with the wind chill it was around 1F. Plus, the first snow of the season came down...lucky me! (yeah, right). Of course when everyone saw me at the office they would say "I thought you were bringing the warm weather with you?" my answer was "it did not fit in the overhead". Ok, that is my Boston story so far.

I am going to my company's holiday party tomorrow. It should be lots of fun, yippie!

No comments: