Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Boston News

I am in Boston, ahhhhgain! The weather is extremely pleasant for this time of year, so I am having a great time going out and shopping. There is nothing better to get your blood pumping than TAX-FREE shopping. So far I have bought me three Lacoste shirts, one Burberry shirt, Burberry gloves (that had to be sent back to the store because I did not notice I had two right ones), and some Banana Republic items.

In other Boston news...A new Ikea opened up this morning in Stoughton, Mass. The opening of the mega store is not the strange thing, what is weird is that people have been camping out in front of the store for a week!!! When I saw the news report yesterday there were hundreds outside in sleeping bags waiting to get in!! Those people must really LOVE Ikea and have the time to commit to it since, as you all know, when they get home with their purchases is going to take them another week to put it together.

No comments: