Thursday, November 03, 2005

A Spooktacular Halloween

It Rained!!! But I soon got over it and managed to make it the best one yet, decoration wise.

It was really nice having my nemesis (the family that won the Halloween decorating contest last year) come over and say that I did a really good job this year. They also shared with me the plans they have for next year…oh, it is so on!!

This year our family theme was Neverland. The Sequel was Peter Pan, Baby Girl was Tinkerbell, JR was Capt. Hook, and I was Wendy. I told my sister and anyone that came over to dress up as a pirate.



This year, because of the rain, we only got around 75 kids. The year before last, when Halloween landed on a Friday we got around 250!!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. And from now on I am asking to have it off! The whole day I was running around, getting everything set up while working! All my effort did pay off, JR and I stood outside for a while and heard the kids say very positive things (if spooky, scary, and creepy are positive, yeah!!).

I am already thinking of next year’s Halloween. I will keep you guys posted on what I come up with.

No comments: