Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Picture Blogging

Sorry I have not blogged in a while. I got a new cell phone (yes, I waited to get the upgrade) and have been wanting to do some picture/email blogging, but every time I try it I get a "can not connect" or some kind of error message.

I am thinking I should of gotten one of those phones with a key pad because it takes me forever to key in the entry and then the darn thing doesn't send the message, so I have to start over again! I just give up. I'll try it later I say.

Anyway, if you guys ever get a text/picture blog from me it will read something like, "bb grl @ 8 yrs" she is only 4 so maybe I can get this working by then.

Here is a pic of my new phone. Cool and stylish. If I can only get the darn thing to send a pic message I would be in heaven.

No comments: