Thursday, January 11, 2007

Where is Chica?

I am so very glad that I did not make any New Year resolutions this year because I would of broke them all by now. One of my resolutions every year is to blog more frequently and as you can see I would have failed miserably! And do not even get me started on the eating better and exercise resolution.

Where have I been you ask? Well, I am hanging out, enjoying my days as an unemployed woman. I have been trying to connect with old friends and I am in the process of making some new ones, who knew that making friends could be so difficult, is worst than dating! (at least with a date you get a free meal). I have been going out to lunch, quiet frequently (which would have blown my “stop eating out so much” resolution), and trying to meet people. I don’t know, how do people make friends now days? Maybe I should put out a personal ad. I am laughing now just thinking about it.

Ok, so I am jobless. The question I get asked everyday is, how does it feel? Well, it really feels like a phantom pain, you know like someone that looses an arm or a leg, they still feel the sensation of the limb, but when they look it is not there. Well, that is exactly how it feels. I still feel the job around me, like if there is something that I am forgetting to do. It is so weird not to have to be attached to my phone all the time.

Ok, guys just wanted to say hi! I promise to be around more of ten in 2007. Well, ok, you guys all know how I am about resolutions ;)

No comments: