Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Drug Issues Already?!!

The best time to catch up with your current events is when you are standing near the checkout counter waiting to be rung up. How else are you going to find out that Britney’s publicity pics have to be touched up because she looks like crap in every other magazine you open? Or what Brad and Angie are up to?

Anyway, as I am standing there I read that Paula Abdul has a drug problem. Not at all weird since a couple of seasons ago we were told that she spiked her coke with adult beverages. I mean, after having to listen to some really bad singers an addition is pretty understandable.

This season I had not seen signs of the “problem” until tonight. Did anyone else notice how weird she was behaving? And the fact that she had to leave early because of “family issues”? The whole thing was weird, and honestly I did not like the new Paula. She was as obnoxious as Simon!! That is just not good.

No comments: