Sunday, December 21, 2008

Milly's Graduation Party

It was so cold outside! Really, really cold for Houston. I debated going out, but decided that if I would have stayed home I would regret it (specially since the husband had his friends over to play poker and video games). So, I braved the elements and headed out. Phil (@ellis_king) met me for dinner and then we headed to my girl Milly's graduation party. The party was outside (crap!), but I was glad I had taken my Michelin jacket with me thinking that I was going to dispose of it once I got inside and I would look amazing in pictures. I was however hearing open toe shoes (double crap)! By the end of the night my little piggly wigglys were frozen solid. After the party we headed over to Shadow Bar for the after-party. Good times!!





No comments: