Sunday, November 07, 2004

My Weekend...

On Saturday we went to a wedding. I just love weddings they are so romantic. Yes, I know that 60% of the marriages end in divorce, but I think that for at least one day the bride and groom are completely honest about their feelings and are 100% optimistic about their future. I mean, no one is thinking about getting divorce on their wedding day.

One thing I really loved about this wedding and something I would recommend to all the people planning a wedding is to have a kid’s area. I had never seen such thing. They had an area with a TV with videos, coloring books, games, snacks, drinks, and a lady that looked over the kids. That is an excellent way to take the kids with you and have a good time without worrying about where the kids are. If I would of known we would of taken Baby Girl with us. Totally Cool Beans.

Movies - This weekend I saw Le Violon Rouge or The Red Violin. I LOVED it!!! If you guys are looking for a great movie to see without the regular Hollywood hoopla I hate I would absolutely recommend this movie. It is awesome.

The movie traces the life of a violin from creation (1681) to the present day. It is a series of stories that are tied together in an incredibly creative way. The story is great and the cinematography is amazing. Thumbs up!

No comments: