Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Scott Peterson

I don't think Scott should get the death penalty. Do not get me wrong I do believe in putting people to death for crimes, but I think that Scott will suffer far more in jail for the rest of his life...death is just too easy.

The realization that he killed his wife and his child , and the way they were killed, will sink in eventually and then he will wish he were dead.

As I looked at the Court TV highlights of the sentencing phase I was close to tears. All those pictures of Laci when she was little. She could be MY daughter. I just hope that I, as a mother, never have to go through something like that. I feel so bad for her family.

I think Laci's mother summed it best by saying "I hope the screams of my daughter begging for her life and begging for the life of her unborn child are herd by the killer for the rest of his life". I wish the same thing.

No comments: