Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thanksgiving Wrap Up

I really hope you all had a great Thanksgiving week and were able to find all those Thanksgiving deals on Friday.

Our Thanksgiving was typical, the usual, we had Thanksgiving BBQ at J.R. parents and then drove to see my family.

On Friday I had in mind to get up at the crack of dawn to go shopping, but decided against it after I did not find anything too cheap to pass up in the paper. Instead we got up and were out the door by noon. We went to Toys R Us and were still able to find the two sale items they were advertising (yippie!!). After that we went to Office Depot were I bought me a new 19 inch flat screen monitor, they had a $170 rebate (too good to pass up). I gave my old 17 inch flat screen to Baby Girl. She loves it, plus it gives her more room on her desk.

Saturday was light day. We put up tons of Christmas lights. We are now ready for our neighborhood Christmas walk through. I need to take a pic and post it.

Sunday was wash day. I am leaving for Boston tomorrow and need to get some things ready. So far the weather outlook is saying it will be high 40s to low 20s, NO SNOW, but I bet you guys that as soon as my plane lands the weather gods will change their mind just like they do every year.

Last year the weather called for no snow, but it ended up being the first snow storm of the season with the worst storm of the winter. We were stuck inside for 2 days. Ok, cross your fingers and wish me luck.

No comments: