Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I Am One Of Those People...

I am one of those people, well, weird. I will put off listening to a new CD, from an artist I already love, to the last possible minute. I don't know why that is. I guess I just do not want to be disappointed.

I have had the new Rabanes CD since it came out, but had refused-?? to listen to it until a month a go. The only reason I finally listened to it was because I could not find the other Rabanes CD - Money Pa' Que - I was dying to hear.

I must say that the Rabanes did not disappoint this time around. I just love Ecolecua, their new album. It is a little more laid back than Money, but it still has the same mix of rock, funk, reggae, and folkloric sounds that I have just come to love from Rabanes.

Most of the songs are great, well, I could do without the one titled Panama, but I just love Pastilla del Amor and Sinverguenza.

If you guys are looking for something different to listen to I highly recommend Rabanes and you do not have to understand or even speak Spanish because most of their songs are a mix of Ingles y Espanol.

No comments: