Thursday, February 24, 2005

TV...

One question I asked myself yesterday was "Who the hell watches The Simple Life?" Does anyone out there find these girls endearing or entertaining in any sort of way? I mean if they were some off the street people with no real future I would say ok, maybe they are making a fool of themselves for the money, but no! You would think that with all the money they have, all they places they have been, all they can have, they would not come across as so annoying and ignorant. Are these girls 12?

American Idol - I was incredibly surprised that Melinda Lira was voted off the show. I actually thought she had done a good job, but I think she was right when she said that she had not received that much exposure on previous shows. I am glad she said something because that was exactly what I thought!! I remember seeing Judd Harris a couple of times and not seeing Jared Yates at all and they were both voted off!!

Also, what happened yesterday as Ryan announced the last male voted off? I thought the whole thing, if not a mistake, was kinda cruel. He told a row they were safe, made the other row get up, and then said that a guy (I think Jared) that was sitting down was off the show. The whole thing was weird to me.

No comments: