Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Birthday USA!!

119_1958


It was a great weekend! On Saturday we got together at Cybertoad's house for a July 4th BBQ. It was super yummy! It was also really nice to see everyone again. It seems that I have been out of the loop lately, well, you guys know, new baby and all. I really need to join the "outside" world again. Thanks for inviting us Elaine.

On Sunday my sister came over and we just hung out, jumped in the pool, and ate. Yeap, my kind of day. On Monday we hung out again, visited the Tommy Bahama restaurant at the Market Center in The Woodlands, and watched some fireworks. They really put on a good show. Happy Birthday USA!

It was also my lucky weekend. Ms. Kymberlie upgrated me to a PRO Account on flickr. Yippie for me! She is such a sweet heart. Thanks Kymberlie.

No comments: