Thursday, July 07, 2005

Warning?!!!

Picture this, a conversation late last night somewhere in London left on the answering machine of ___(fill in the blank)___ - anyone important.

"Hello. This is Abu Musad with the al-Qaeda cell here in London. I know you are used to hearing from Mohammed, but he is no longer with us, you know the occupational hazzard that comes with this job. Anyway, I am calling because I wanted to give you a warning and let you know that we are setting some bombs up in the underground subway and maybe a bus, we are still working on that one. Well, just wanted to give you guys a warning. Have a good night".

What kind of warning were they expecting? I think there is a reason it is called TERROR-ISM.

I feel so bad for everyone there, my thoughts are with them. This morning's events took me back to the morning on September 11, except that my daughter is almost 4 and today I had to explain to her why there were so many people injured. Terrorism sucks.

No comments: