Friday, December 09, 2005

Have Gun, Will Shoot

Caution – With this post I do not mean to offend anyone that has a bipolar disorder or mental illness in any way.

Ok, with that said…what the hell was Rigoberto Alpizar (the guy that was shot in the Orlando International Airport on Dec. 7th by an Air Marshal) doing without his medication? And why was he on a missionary trip to Quito, Ecuador if he is bipolar?

I feel really bad for his wife and their families, but if I would have been on that plane I would have told the Air Marshals to shoot him. You would have to live under a rock not to know that suicide bombers are becoming the trend and that those types of terrorist attacks will be increasing here in the United States.

I think that anyone that says that the Marshals shot Alpizar too quickly, without waiting to see if he really had a bomb, are not thinking straight, or maybe they would think differently if it was them on that flight.

Next time I fly I am definitely paying attention to the lady on the airport loudspeaker that says that anyone making jokes or not taking the security measures seriously will be removed and that actions will be taken...and now we know they mean it.

No comments: