Wednesday, December 21, 2005

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, He Loves Me!!!

Wow, some people really get carried away with their celebrity crushes. Colleen Nestrel from Santa Fe, NM, filed a restraining order against David Letterman claiming that he has caused her “mental cruelty” and “sleep deprivation”. Ok, at first I said that Letterman freak! but as I read the story I came to realize that they do not even know each other!

Nestrel claims that she and Letterman have their own secret language and that he has even proposed marriage to her through the television…Hellllllo! All I can say is that the judge that granted this woman a restraining order needs to have HIS head examined, plus what a waste of resources and tax-payer’s money.

If Nestrel felt so abused by Letterman why didn’t she just change the channel or turn her TV off? Oh, yeah, I forgot, he talks to her when her TV isn’t even on. Freak!!

No comments: