Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Reality TV

I am not a big reality TV fan, but as you all know American Idol started up again, and that is, well, pretty much tradition in my household. Another show that I started watching last year was Project Runway on Bravo. I think it is amazing how those people can put together a garment that looks good in a limited amount of time. I have a sewing machine and have sewn from time to time, but let me tell you I only sew straight lines and only on cotton.

Right now on Project Runway there are three finalists that faced off during New York’s Fashion Week and one of them is Houston’s own Chloe Dao. Here is a pic of us during one of our happy hours.



You can see all the Fashion Week outfits here. Good luck Chloe. Her boutique Lot 8 is located in the Rice Village.

American Idol
The clock is running down on two of the 12 girls on American Idol. Some of the girls are amazing and some others not so much. Here is my take on who sang her last song (ok, I am not a psychic so I will choose who I thought were the worst four).






I have been surprised before, but I really think that two of these ladies are going to be saying their auf Wiedersehen's Thursday night.

No comments: