Monday, February 13, 2006

This and That

I so need to blog, but can not really think of anything, so here goes a little bit of everything.

This weekend we had our Second Annual Valentine’s Day Brunch. My friends live all over Houston so we designated a day that we get together just to catch up and talk. We do see each other at birthday parties and gatherings, but it is just nice to see each other without other things going on.

I am currently in Dallas working, some weird maintenance window thing. I will be up all night, great. When I travel it is pretty much the only time I get to watch tv uninterrupted. I must say that I really, really hate that guy from CSI Miami (you know, the one with the red hair). I mean they want to make every time he is on camera a dramatic moment. Oh, and the way he delivers the lines… “But (dramatic pause) who?” and “Is (dramatic pause) it?” And of course who can forget the taking off of the sunglasses.

What is up with Britney Spears? She looks like crap. She has lost the baby weight and all, but her face looks, well, not right. Her husband looks like crap too.

Also, what is up with Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow? I know they broke up, but didn’t she just say that she wanted 6 or 7 kids by him? I never approved of that relationship. He was married and had kids; a marriage is hard enough without having some skinny rich lady shaking her stuff in front of your man.

Cheez, I am in such a loving mood. On Cupid’s eve I should be talking about love and red hearts, and more love, and happiness, but I am stuck in Dallas watching crappy tv. With that, I wish you all a great Valentine’s Day. Much Love.

No comments: