Monday, October 16, 2006

Someone Give Me Money

I received this email today, do people still fall for this?!

DAN WATKINS
More options 10:23 am (6 hours ago)
FROM AUDITOR Dan Watkins
HEAD OF AUDITING DEPARTMENT
IN A BANK

Hello
Sir/Madam,

My name is Dan Watkins, a senior staff and executive of a
bank here in Scotland, United Kingdom.I have only written to seek your
indulgence and assistance.

I wish to make a transfer involving a huge
amount.I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank
account of your choice. Thus,
for your indulgence and support, I
propose an offer of 25% of the total
amount to be yours after the
transfer has been successfully concluded.

Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the
details and necessary proceedure with which to make the transfer.

I anxiously await your response. Thanks and Godbless.

Sincerely yours,

Dan Watkins

A dead give away was the "HEAD OF AUDITING DEPARTMENT
IN A BANK"...If they are lying anyway why not use a real bank name. What are these people thinking?

No comments: