Monday, February 05, 2007

Did it Stop Raining?

Last week I went to lunch with Elaine. It was kinda funny that I have putting off having lunch with her until it stopped raining; I really hate cold weather and really detest cold weather and rain. Anyway, after planning we decided to meet on Wednesday, a whole 36 hours after it stopped raining, I just thought that it would be nice and dry by then, but that was not the case. When I woke up it was dark and dreary outside, yuck. We were destined to meet in the rain.

We had a really nice lunch, her treat!! Thanks Elaine. On the way out she said that I looked like it was 30 degrees outside. I don’t know what the deal is with me, but I have been freezing to death. Yes, I know it is only 40 or 50 outside, but I am really, really cold. I don’t know if it is because I am pregnant (The Last Episode on the way, but that is another post all together) or maybe there is something really wrong with me. I keep telling JR that we need to move to a warmer climate. I can just imagine me telling people that the reason I now live in the Florida Keys is because it is just too cold in Houston.

How are things with you guys anyway? Yes, I keep telling myself that I need to blog more and I do think of interesting stuff to think about, but never really get around to doing it. I thought of writing a synopsis of my daily going-ons, but thought that to be too boring. Or maybe some of you might find it interesting that I actually started cleaning the upstairs, used to be exercise room, now business control center. The room was to the point that I could not walk in there. I was really bugging me and I decided to do something about it.

Tomorrow you ask – I might enlighten you all with some laundry, I am using the new Gain Joyful Expressions detergent. Sometimes, you just need a little change.

No comments: