Thursday, February 08, 2007

Baby News

I went to the Dr’s yesterday. It was my first baby appointment and for some reason I made it at 9AM in the morning, which would have been fine for a regular appointment, but not for one when you are going to meet a doctor for the first time, specially since we were are going to get intimate kinda fast. I was worried especially at 8am when I saw myself in the mirror and noticed that I had not groomed myself in a long, long time, I mean there is really has been no reason to, I mean JR and I have been married for so long that he no longer cares how it looks down there. He is happy just being near it.

Anyway, I did not want to do anything drastic, but for some forsaken reason I could not find the grooming scissors (my house has been at such a disarray that I am lucky to find anything) and I refuse to do anything with the razor, I just did not want that fresh cut look, I wanted the doctor to think that I maintain myself. I finally found the scissors and went to work taking just a little off the top and sides, like I said nothing too drastic just a “cared for look”.

Forty-five minutes later we were on our way to the Docs. After they get all the pertinent information they tell me to take my pants and underwear off, see, we get close kinda fast (I was just glad that I had laid out a nice pair of underwear and socks the night before). When JR saw me he definitely noticed the difference a little trim makes. The Doc says that I am due around September 18 and gave us this first picture of our unborn child, I present to you “The Last Episode”.

No comments: