Sunday, February 11, 2007

Grammy Awards

The only things notable about the ceremony were the horrendous sound system and the announcement that Scarlett Johansson has decided to become a singer. I really think that the Grammy Awards is not the place to make such announcements especially in front of actual singers that have worked very hard to get where they are.

I have never really liked Scarlett as a matter of fact I consider her an overrated actress, she always has the same lost look on her face. I don’t know what people rave about.

Anyway, about her singing career, I don’t know what kind of music she will sing or if she is with a band or single, all I know is that is a bad idea. Just because she woke up one day completely bored and decided to give music a try does not make her a singer. I don’t know, I guess she always has her acting career to fall back on.

No comments: