Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yippie for Me!

I finally and I mean FINALLY broke down and got myself a new camera. I have been wanting an SLR for a while now, but for some reason or another never got around to getting one. My G5 is getting slow and taking pictures of the kids with that camera has been hard - by the time the camera focuses the kids are a mile down the road! Do not get me wrong the G5 has been amazing, but it was time for a change. Anyway, Ritz was running a special - No tax, No shipping, and a $50 GC! Wow, I could not resist!!

I put the $50 GC to good use. I got me another lens and a memory card.

Since we will be going on vacation for Spring Break I can not wait to use it. The camera is super fast and I have actually seen open eyes!! None of those weird expressions - eyes and mouth half open looks, man this is going to be fun.

No comments: