Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I AM ODD

I just figured out I am one of those odd people. The other day I was looking for a transcript and ran across some phonebooks (you know, the ones that you WROTE someone’s phone number on). I decided that it would be a good idea to see if anyone popped up in MySpace or Classmates. Some people from my past did, so I decided to email them and say “hello!”

Even though everyone that I contacted said “hi!” back, I still feel a little odd. Why do I keep all my old phonebooks and letters? Why do I have the need to reach out? I have had a fun life and hope that everyone that was with me at the time feels the same way, but does that mean that 15 years from now these people want to hear from me?

Yes, you are right, I need to give up and only search for people I currently know. That is going to be hard and will take a little getting used to, but it beats being that weird girl that doesn’t let go of things.

By the way, I do welcome odd people, so if anyone from my past knows me please email me, don't be shy, I would love to hear from you!

No comments: