Monday, July 14, 2008

Momacation

I just got back from my momacation to Boston. I visited my last place of employment, it was really nice to see some of my old coworkers again. It reminded me that I really, really, miss having a job. I miss the birthdays, happy hours, and get-togethers. I am a people person - don't you all just hate when someone says that?! - so I miss the everyday people interaction. Anyway, back to my momacation. I also had dinner with some friends, that was nice. On the weekend I did some driving and sightseeing in New Hampshire. I LOVE IT!! I had completely forgotten how nice the weather is this time of year and how absolutely crisp the sky looks. If I ever win the lotto - don't jinx me - I will buy a little bitty summer house in New England. Ahh, wishing.

No comments: