Thursday, January 08, 2009

16 Random Things About Me

I was tagged on Facebook and thought that it would be a good idea to post my results on the blog.

Arrgghhh, ok, I was tagged by my dear friend Phil. Now, you guys know that I do not like doing this type of thing, after all I am a very private person, but it was requested by Mr. (last name), so here I go. If you were tag just do it, I did it!!!

Things you might not know about me…

1. I am an extremely shy person.

2. I don’t know how to swim and it does not bother me.

3. I love the beach.

4. I have a large collection of vintage Fisher Price toys and Metal Lunchboxes.

5. I wish I was more driven.

6. I dance at home by myself.

7. I sing at home by myself and I actually think I sound good.

8. I have had way too many jobs - I like that though, I have met amazing people throughout my life.

9. I started working when I was 14. I have been out of the workforce for the past 2 years and I am itching.

10. During my “woman can do anything” stage, I took a job as a stocker at Kroger. I had to be there at 3am. I was the only girl there. Woman power!!

11. I often worked two jobs.

12. I have been mugged twice and only two weeks apart.

13. I only know ONE joke.

14. I use the f word way too frequently.

15. I do not ride roller coasters.

16. I love the quote – “If we do not find anything very pleasant, at least we shall find something new" by Voltaire, because I think it describes how life should be viewed overall. If something does suck, well, at least it is a new experience!!

No comments: