Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chica is getting ready for the first job interview in almost 10 years!!

The last time I went on a job interview was 1999. I worked for (company name) for a little over 7 years. I have done my own thing for 2. I am a little nervous, but excited at the same time. It is a temporary position, I will be cover someones maternity leave. I think it would be a good opportunity to get my feet wet and or at least practice my interview skills!!
I will be wearing my CD suit and who can resist a suit like that? So I might get the position on the suit alone ;)
Ok, guys wish me luck or at least keep your fingers crossed in that I don't make a gigantic fool of myself.
The most exciting part is that after the interview I get to go to Tootsie's and pick out two, yes two, dresses that I will be modeling on the following week!! I get to have a fitting and have them altered.
So, if I totally suck at least I will have that to pump me up!!!

No comments: