Monday, January 19, 2009

Burning Down the House

Facebook Status - "The kids woke me up with breakfast in bed. Baby Girl made scrambled eggs, then I slowly realized that she had the stove on! Her excuse, The Sequel(3.5) helped her!" Ha, ha, since I was still kinda waking up when she barged into my bedroom to give the breakfast, it took me a while to realize that she actually have had to turn the stove on to cook the eggs. It was like a slow moving clock, my brain in the morning works that way. Anyway, by the time I got to the eggs they were a bit too cold.
Ok, and this is from a girl that for some reason needs some help getting dressed all the time!
I applaud her efforts and independence, but had to talk to her about the dangers of turning the stove on, especially with a little brother around.

No comments: