Wednesday, June 23, 2004

A Nice Day

I had such a nice day yesterday, well, considering that I had to work from 3am to 6am (Tues) and again this morning (Wed).

My day was really nothing special, but it all started when I picked up Baby Girl from my mom's house (she had spent the night there because I had to work in the morning and I NEED, desperately, to get my beauty sleep). When we got home we decided to make some soap. I did not know soap was so easy to make. Wow, I think I found a new hobby. We got little squirting critters and put them in the soap. They are so cute. Baby Girl was so excited and she helped every step of the way. How much fun.

After the soap making we made cupcakes and bunny cakes (cupcakes, but in the shape of bunny heads). Baby Girl picked chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Yummy.

After all that Baby Girl was all yucky and covered with frosting, so we put the new made soap to good use by giving her a bath. I love making soap already. The little critters on the soap squirt, how much fun is that!

The night was topped off by the commercial-free premier of Nip/Tuck. Wow, this season is going to be awesome.

I am heading to Puerto Rico tomorrow (work trip). I should be able to blog from there since the hotel has DSL. According to the hotel website you can get connected on the beach!! Should be fun. I will keep you guys posted.

No comments: