Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Busy

I am so busy this week!! We leave for vacation on Friday...I think, well, Baby Girl has developed a stomach virus and an ear infection, so she is on antibiotics, how much fun is that! She throws up every time she eats. Anyway, back to my story, we are supposed to leave Friday and I have lots to do. I was hoping to have these few days off but my boss calls me today telling me that he needs me to work tomorrow and Thursday...yuck!! This will be work from home so it is better than driving around, but it is still work.

So, where I am going you may be wondering. Well, this year we have decided to go to Arizona and Utah. I have been chosen to be someone's God Mother (Life Counselor, I rather say) so we are combining the trip. We will be flying into Phoenix (115 degrees this weekend...yippie) hanging out the whole weekend and then heading north. We are planning to visit Sedona, Flagstaff, The Grand Canyon, and then driving into lower Utah and taking in some of the sights. It should be fun, but feel kinda weird about it now with Baby Girl not doing so well.

Last year for our family vacation we went to Aruba...awesome!!! I really want to go back. In 2002 we went to Italy and visited 5 cities. We are thinking of going to southern Italy and Greece next year for our 10th wedding anniversary. I just love vacations.

Ok, must go and get some things on my list and then come home and do laundry. So much fun.

No comments: