Thursday, June 17, 2004

Random Ramblings

Today is my 9th wedding anniversary. Yippie us!!


Madonna has decided to change her name to Esther. Something about the energy of another name, blah, blah, blah. Do these people have anything else to do with their lives?? News article here.


Who is this Ashlee Simpson chic?? At first I thought "there is no way that she can be Jessica Simpson's sister". Then as I watched MTV I realized that it is!! What the hell??!! I mean if the big sister could sing I would say "ok, talent might run in the family" but talent doesn't run the in the family, so what the hell? All they have going for them is that they are cute. The BIG marketing MTV guys have decided that they do not want people comparing the two, so Ashlee has gotten the obligatory hair color change and a tougher image. She is seen swearing and flipping people off. She also appears not to be a virgin like Jessica "alleged" to of been. Bad move MTV.


Forgot...5 days till the Nip/Tuck Season Premier.

No comments: