Friday, June 18, 2004

Puerto Rico

I guess I am going to have to settle with being bathing suit passable since I am leaving for San Juan, P.R. next week. I was hoping to be able to loose some weight by then, but unless I loose a limb I don't think it is going to happen.

I am looking forward to going to P.R. Last time I was there it was a lot of fun, but I went with a bunch of people. This year I will be going alone. I think J.R. will join me during the weekend, but don't know for sure yet.

I need to wash clothes so bad. I still have not unpacked from our family vacation, so I have been having to go to the back of the closet (where I keep all the clothes that I don't like, but might come in handy some day). Yikes, I need to get things done. Later.

Oh, yes, Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there.

No comments: