Tuesday, July 06, 2004

My Fourth of July Weekend

I finally made it back home from Puerto Rico on Friday. The trip was fun, but I was really, really, missing home.

The getting home part was pretty much the highlight of my weekend. The next three days were pretty low key. On Saturday we cleaned up some around the house and went out to see the Astros play. Baby Girl is still not an Astros fan, she, again, started to cry as soon as we sat down and did not stop until we left the stadium. J.R. and I figured that they must inject kids with something up in Boston when they are born, because she is a ardent Red Sox fan.

On Sunday we hung out, went to Home Depot and bought a new fan. My sister came up and we all headed out to eat some BBQ. I thought we would be the only people at the BBQ restaurant, but I was so wrong. After we had ordered the restaurant got so packed that the line went all the way outside (I was glad we got there before the crowd). Geez, and here I thought we were being lazy by not barbecuing. At around 9pm we headed to see the fireworks.



After the firework show we went home and had a show of our own.



On Monday we just hung out, went out to eat, and went shopping.

No comments: