Thursday, July 08, 2004

Weight Gain

A couple of weeks ago I blogged about the fact that I was gaining weight at an alarming rate and that only loosing my limbs could save me. Anyway, well, it turns out that I am pregnant. Well, I think, and hope, since my OB/GYN did not have an appointment till the 21st of July, so it is either a baby in there or a huge tumor preventing me from having my period, yeap, I vote for the baby.

I have taken two pregnancy tests, one because I knew something was not right and the second one after the tumor idea got in my head, both test came out positive.

How I got pregnant, where, when - I don't know. I now know how those teenage girls feel when they "surprisingly" end up pregnant. At first I thought, and still think, that it was an immaculate conception, because if it was anything else I did not enjoy it as much as "we are making a baby" sex should be enjoyed. As a matter of fact I feel robbed now that I think about it!

Anyway, we are excited about the baby, and Baby Girl is thrilled. I was getting tired of her asking me for a baby, so I am glad one is on the way.

No comments: